Permaculture Design, Installation, Training, Maintenance:
“Turning vision and dreams into reality”
Bring your dreams for a sustainable, abundant, beautiful, ecological, low-maintenance landscape into fruition!
- Establishment & Maintenance of: Ornamental, Culinary, Medicinal, Herb, Fruit, Berry, & Vegetable Gardens
- Efficient & Beautiful Garden Designs
- Edible Landscaping, Specializing in Edible Forest Gardens
- Organic and Regenerative Soil Amendments and Soil Building Practices
- New Garden Creation or Current Garden Revitalization
- Establishment & Introduction to Perennial Vegetables (Some vegetables are perennial plants, requiring less maintenance than annual veggies)
- Creation of Garden Walls, Fences, Labyrinths, Outdoor Rooms, Social or Contemplative Outdoor Spaces
- Shade Gardens
- Rain Gardens
About the Ecological Design Process:
We will incorporate permaculture design principles, techniques and strategies throughout the following integrated and thoughtful design process:
Step 1. Interview & Initial Site Visit/Permaculture Consultation
This initial visit and walk through your existing landscape results in a comprehensive site visit summary report. This report is complete with suggested resources, references and recommendations that are uniquely tailored to your site; it includes all of my initial observations of your landscape and reflections about your goals and vision for the land; it includes an introductory permaculture assessment of your site in terms of existing vegetation conditions, energy and materials flow, efficiency of the site, soil type, water systems, etc.; it includes directions for the next steps towards a permaculture design.
Step 2. Mapping of Current Landscape, Site Analysis & Assessment
Would love to talk to you about my future garden!
I am sorry to say that I only now saw your note on our website.. It is so nice to hear from you… Did you write this a long time ago? Or recently? I would have written back right away if I had seen this before.
I would be happy to talk with you to hear more about your interests in an ecological garden!
I can be reached at : email@example.com